Thursday, February 02, 2006

fresh start

This is the first time I've blogged since September 2004. My first blog, was, admittedly, a pretty big exercise in narcissm, where I talked about boring stuff going on in my life that I thought other people would find interesting.

But... I have a lot of ranting about stuff to do, which is why I started this blog. I'm going to try to keep it pretty focussed on my rants about technology: what I think is good, and what I think is bad. Not specific products necessarily, but also trends. Like tagging. Tagging is cool. And clutter. Clutter is bad. Kind of ironic I guess.

My hope is that I can write something thoughtful enough actually make a difference, because I'm not a coder, or an engineer in any way. I just want to rant and hope that people like that listen to me and change things.

No comments: